Rhema for the Nations, is a non-profit ministry organization committed to reaching the unreached with voice and vision. Today, there are 3,969 languages and 252 million people that have no access to Scripture. View our employment opportunities below to see how you can join us in our mission to bring God’s Word to every tribe, tongue, and nation!
If you are interested in any of these positions, contact our team using the form below!
Rhema for the Nations, is a non-profit ministry organization committed to reaching the unreached with voice and vision. Today, there are 3,969 languages and 252 million people that have no access to Scripture. That’s why it’s our mission to bring God’s Word to every tribe, tongue, and nation through Bible translation and community engagement. Because most UUPG communities are oral learners, we focus on providing audio translations of the Bible. For the past 25 years we have been dedicated to reaching unreached, unengaged people groups in their own heart language. In addition to Bible translation, we also teach, disciple, and church plant, as well as meet the physical needs of the impoverished and sick.
Our US office is seeking to fill the role of Office Manager. This role will organize and coordinate administrative duties for our office and ensure smooth and efficient operations for our organization. The successful applicant will be passionate about reaching the nations with God’s Word, highly organized, self-motivated, strong communication skills, and have excellent attention to detail. This would be a part-time (20-30 hours per week) work from home position with the possibility of full-time. Must be local or near the Arlington, TX area with reliable transportation to access the post office box, office, and to meet in person with local staff and partners.
Responsibilities for Office Manager:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies and place orders as necessary
- Pick up the mail at the post office on a regular basis; enter and deposit checks
- Manage and help grow our partner and donor list through building relationships, donation thank you’s and communication management
- Assist with individual project budgets and financial reports to partners
- Manage bills and invoices
- Plan and schedule board meetings and engage with board members
- Payroll and expense reports
- Assist with fundraising and events
- Maintain good relationships with our partners and donors
- Assist with hiring, onboarding and training of new US staff as needed
- Oversea other office staff. Assist and delegate tasks as needed
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, and creating or following up on reports
- Other office and project management tasks as needed
- Project Proposal writing skills a plus
Qualifications for US Office Manager:
- Passion for God’s word and reaching the nations
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field preferred
- Experience working in a non-profit administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be a self-starter and motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, teams, word, excel, and powerpoint), and Zoom
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Constant Contact and Kindful Donor Management is a plus.
All interested applicants should contact our team using the form below